Welcome to what promises to be a very busy and exciting month of October PSRI! We have got one heck of an action packed month on the schedule! You can see the calendar of upcoming events at any time simply by going to the PSRI web site and then simply clicking on the Calendar tab. As the events get finalized for the season they get added to the calendar. Here is an overview of what we have coming up for October:
- Tuesday, Oct 9 – Dennis Goulet will present Understanding Exposure (and histograms, depth of field, and white balance)
- Sat/Sun Oct 13 & 14 – the Ed King Seascape Workshop will be taking place for 16 PSRI members (The workshop is currently full)
- Tuesday, Oct 16 – Log in night for competition
- Tuesday, Oct 16 – Molly Isaacs and Mary Lindhjem from “Awake the Light” in Virginia present their program “Work It Baby!”. This inspirational program is designed to provide you with creative techniques and a no-fear philosophy to help you energize your photography and awaken your artistic spirit.
- Saturday, Oct 20 – a leaf peeping field trip is scheduled. Look for an email announcement with the details!
- Tuesday, Oct 23 – PSRI will host its first competition of the year!
- Tuesday, Oct 30 – Mentoring night! Bring your gear, some images and your questions! PSRI will have folks available to do image study, processing questions on Lightroom, Photoshop and HSR plus technical questions on subjects like Exposure, Focus, and many other topics.
I hope that you are as excited about the upcoming events as I am! In a schedule this jam packed with events and activities there is something for everyone, and there is no doubt that everyone will learn at least one or two new tips & tricks to help their photography!