The Pawtuxet Village Association will be publishing a calendar for 2012 and is looking for submissions for consideration. The photographs should be of and around the historic Pawtuxet Village which straddles Cranston and Warwick. There are ample photo opportunities in the quaint village, the water falls, the marina, the side street, the main drag, etc.
- All the accepted photographs will carry the full credit of the photographer,
- Photographs will be used only in this calendar
- Photographers whose work makes it to the calendar will receive a free copy of the calendar (maybe two!)
- There will be no monetary compensation to use the photographs in the calendar
- Submitting of a photograph for consideration for the calendar is implicit agreement with these conditions
- Photographs depicting any season of the year or any time of the day are welcome
- The submissions may be in color or in B&W
- The submissions should be 3375 X 2625 pixels and in landscape orientation
- The association reserves the right to crop the images to make them fit to these dimensions
- The photographs should be in JPEG format
- The association may request a TIFF file if the quality of JPEG file is not suitable for printing
- Email your submission(s) to [email protected] and include your full name and contact information
The deadline for the submissions is August 5, 2011.