This message is from Christina Richardson, chair of Multiscreen Competition
Wanted! Images for the MultiScreen Competition!
PSRI will be holding the MultiScreen Preselction Night on March 22nd 2011. In order to keep with the tradition of digital images being accepted up until midnight prior to a competition, Images for this preselection night will be accepted up until midnight on Sunday, March 20th.
Images must be submitted by March 20th
- Images must have been taken after May 1st 2010.
- Digital images should be submitted to email@example.com
- Images should be no larger than 1024×768 @ 72 resolution. The maximum width of an image is 1024 pixels and the maximum height of an image is 768 pixels.
- Naming files requires the subject’s number (found below), the subject’s name, the club’s name, and your name (last name first)
Example: 10_funny_psri_richardson christina
- You may enter up to three images per subject. If you are entering more than one image per subject then you must identify your individual images within a subject with a 1, 2, or 3:
- A couple of the subject names may be too long to fit in the file name. Please use the provided shortened version of the name found in parentheses after the subject name. For example, a file name for Field of Dreams should look like this:
And the Subjects are:
|1. Balloon(s)||13. Motion|
|2. Bird(s)||14. Purple|
|3. Broken||15. Red|
|4. Bug(s)||16. Reflection|
|5. Church(es)||17. Sports Action|
|6. Diner(s)||18. Teamwork|
|7. Dune(s)||19. “Field of Dreams” (fieldod)|
|8. Eye(s)||20. “Ice Age”|
|9. Farm||21. “Shooter”|
|10. Funny||22. “Stardust”|
|11. Garden Flowers (gflowers)||23. “The Perfect Storm” (pstorm)|
|12. Lights||24. “Vertigo”|
If you have any questions, please contact Christina Richardson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You!